Last week, 9/27-10/03/2015, was a record-breaking week for the number of blog posts I was able to write – hooray! All of them were on my book blog, WildlyRead, and covered favorite books like Alice in Wonderland, talked about gorgeous new releases, and gave a preview of what I’m looking forward to reading this month. Check them out!
- The Wonderland Book by Kirsty Mitchell – in which I discuss an astoundingly beautiful new art edition of Alice in Wonderland created by fine art photographer Kirsty Mitchell.
- Funny + Charming Books for Children Age 6-10 – in which I give a list of my favorite chapter books (most of which have spot illustrations as an added bonus!) for children who can either sit through books that long or are starting to read books that long themselves.
- Magic, Princess, Fairy, + Other Girly Books (that don’t make you gag) – because these are hard to find, so you’re welcome.
- October New Releases – in which I name and preview the books being published this month that I am extra excited about.
- Wide Eyed Editions, aka, Beautiful Non-Fiction Children’s Books – in which I feature a new-to-me publisher and their jaw-dropping children’s non-fiction picture books.