It doesn’t matter how many times I see my writing in some sort of published form, the thrill never gets old. As I’ve been focusing on travel writing lately, I’m pleased to present a round-up of my published travel writing pieces from around the web.
I will be adding to this as more pieces are published, but you can also catch them in real time by reading my travel blog, Wildly Traveled, or following me on Facebook.
If you would like me to write an article for you on some travel-related topic (pretty please?), you can contact me at wildlylived(dot)gmail(dot)com.
- 5 Less Explored Networks to Use When Traveling, on Pink Pangea, Nov. 2015
- Don’t Talk To Strangers, and Other Advice You Should Ignore, on Pink Pangea, Nov. 2015
- A Guide for Moving to New Zealand, on Paradise of Exiles, Dec. 2015
- How I Face Change While Traveling, on Pink Pangea, Dec. 2015
- Top 10 Things to Do and See on the Coromandel Peninsula, on The Culture Trip, Dec. 2015
- Your Guide to a Summer Weekend in Auckland, on Pink Pangea, Mar. 2016
- How to Do Auckland Like a Local in 48 Hours, on The Culture Trip, Mar. 2016