It doesn’t matter how many times I see my writing in some sort of published form, the thrill never gets old. As I’ve been focusing on travel writing lately, I’m pleased to present a round-up of my published travel writing pieces from around the web.
If you would like me to write an article for you on some travel-related topic (pretty please?), you can contact me at wildlylived(dot)gmail(dot)com.
- 5 Less Explored Networks to Use When Traveling, on Pink Pangea, Nov. 2015
- Don’t Talk To Strangers, and Other Advice You Should Ignore, on Pink Pangea, Nov. 2015
- A Guide for Moving to New Zealand, on Paradise of Exiles, Dec. 2015
- How I Face Change While Traveling, on Pink Pangea, Dec. 2015
- Top 10 Things to Do and See on the Coromandel Peninsula, on The Culture Trip, Dec. 2015
- Your Guide to a Summer Weekend in Auckland, on Pink Pangea, Mar. 2016
- How to Do Auckland Like a Local in 48 Hours, on The Culture Trip, Mar. 2016